PTA — Dec '18
· Emily Chen opened the meeting.
· Andrea Boffa reviewd the November meeting minutes.
· Monique Minto-Gonzalez went over the budget
· School Wellness Committee update:
o Salad bar will be opening after electrical issues were fixed.
o Volunteers are needed every day to help serve the food from the salad bar as the DOE provides salad bar BUT not the resources to serve it
o The Health and Wellness Newsletter was sent home, including a letter from the borough president.
o A petition is circulating for the mayor to review School Lunch provider
o School wellness committee is looking into the issue of not enough time for lunch
o Winter Wellness Workshops have been scheduled with funding provided by a PS11 supporter
· Raise 11 Committee update:
o The venue is confirmed. Raise 11 will be held at the Brooklyn Children’s Museum on Friday, May 10
· The NEW ASE Registration Portal was up and running, with an easier user interface and the ability to create a login so you don’t have to re-enter the same information every session.
· The new PS11 website is in the works and will be available soon.
· Emily Chen adjourned the meeting.